[GATE] Процессор ASTER V2 Module Set (Rear Wired) BASIC
- 2600 грн
ASTER V2 Module Set (Rear Wired) BASIC
Aster is a “younger brother” of the advanced Titan module. It was designed for highest-quality and reliability whilst retaining an attractive price. The module is intended for the tuning of replicas featuring gearbox V2 - for tuned and stock replicas alike!
- Trigger sensitivity adjustment
- Full compatibility with popular gearboxes available on the market
- Support for all kinds of gears
- Programmable using the trigger
- Various modes of fire mode programming (burst, semi, auto, etc.)
- Fire rate adjustment
- Notifies about a low battery level
- Protects battery from damage
- “Sniper delay”
Aster Controller Module Set Includes:
- the module
- assembly kit
- GATE ASTER patch
More comprehensive description of Aster controller:
TRIGGER SENSITIVITY ADJUSTMENT
Five sensors that allow controlling the trigger sensitivity. There is no need to disassemble the replica, all that is necessary is to use a USB-Link, BLU-Link or GATE™ control station app. It will allow adapting the replica to the skills and individual preferences of the User.
CONFIGURABLE FIRE MODE SELECTOR (GEN. 2)
Two sensors can be programmed in three ways to select one of 6 functions:
- SAFE-SEMI-BURST*/AUTO (short squeeze-and-hold - BURST, long trigger squeeze-and-hold AUTO)
- SAFE-BURST*-AUTO (SAFE via a rapid mode selection, when: SAFE-SEMI-SAFE)
*BURST means firing a series of rounds.
PRE-COCKING (Gen. 1.5)
Winning a duel often depends on fractions of a second, that is why thanks to pre-cocking the trigger reacts with a speed that can be compared to that of a real firearm. The spring is pulled beforehand, so at the same time, we caution that usage of this mode with powerful springs will lead to a faster wear of internal parts of a replica.
There are two modes of PRE-COCKING function:
1. AUTO - the spring is pulled after every shot
2. SMART - the spring is pulled in advance by a slow squeeze of the trigger and a shot is fired by a rapid squeeze.
Three modes of operation can programmed for PRE-COCKING: HIGH / MID / LOW - each regulates the spring sprain in different levels
This allows to reduce the rate of fire of the replica. This allows to use more powerful Li-Po batteries and still maintain a rate of fire compliant with real firearms.
This function allows to set a delay between every shot in SEMI mode in order to simulate reload delay or recoil compensation. It is possible to set the following delay: 0.5 s, 1.0 s, 2.0 s and 3.0 s.
A detailed description of all functions is available on the manufacturer’s website: http://www.gatee.eu/
The full manual is available at the below address:
Modules in BASIC version feature up-to-date firmware at stock.
The set includes:
- Aster Drop-In module
- assembly kit
- Quick Start Guide (English)